Thursday, November 11, 2004

yAwnx..

hmmm... i woke up at around 6pm. haha. ytd night had a conference with miss ice/ice woman/freezy and hao ah hao/wu wei xiong. chatted till around 3.30am, from 1.30 liddat. haha. chat until we all nua. then that hao ah hao ye zhen shi de. say that time can see the real me, NUA there. hao ah hao and me told ice woman abt the SHE wo chang hui lor. hahaha. ice woman totally went blur, cos she wanna slp le. haha. hao ah hao did sms this morning, something abt his dad woke him up? haha. then 5+ luohan sms me too. haha.. afternoon ice woman also smsed me.. haha.. i cont. to slp... slp till 5+, close to six. din reply my sis's sms also, only realised this just now. hahaha. this is my brunch/lunch/dinner/supper



sianx.. no more coke. hha. i go get.. and that channel 8 show so sucky le. yucks