Sunday, December 26, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Hahas. gooodiEe. hmm, spent my christmas eve and christmas morning with jy, cindy, ry, keith, fm and frog. the day started with us doing banner at cindy's house. haha. i was late la. then do do do... when jy reaching we asked her to buy us drinks. then while drinking we started watching shi bai de man 2. haha.

then erm.. i kept watching la, while they continue to do the banner. when they've finished, they watch with me spiderman 2 also. haha. then cindy go bathe.. oh ya, she bathed her hammie too. haha. after that we went to meet ry at bedok. yups, we were late. hahaha.

keith brought us to eat zi cha near his house. haha. the food bu cuo la, but i dun like the fried squid. we also ordered one more plate of hor fun.. and 2 plates of fries. haha. after eating ne, keith went home and fumind went to meet his friends. me, jy, ry and cindy went to bedok interchange meet froggy. went to giant and watsons to buy candles and munchies. hehe. then we took 197 to east coast. GOODIE.

haha. was fun yar~. after the countdown i also forgot wat we actually did le.. erms.. bury my leg.. make pillow.. then they slp? haha. me and jy whole night so active. haha. shared our queensize? bed. kept eating sand. zhen shi de. think we crapped a lot yar. haha. we ran up the coast when we talked about those scary stuff. haha. then ya, we got see shooting stars. hehehehehe. =D. the other 3 shui dao hen shou orh. zhen shi de. then me and jin chat chat chat.. laugh laugh laugh.. when we dun talk, we realise we're very noisy cos it was very quiet. haha.

had breakfast at Mac then went home le lor. the bus stop de 67 go towards tampines de.. so i took train instead home. haha. slpt from pasir ris to raffles place then i woke up. then slpt to buona vista.. then jiu close eyes all the way to boon lay.. then took 172 home.. about 10.20 reach home.. slpt at 11+ cos watched a bit of anime. THEN MY STUPID bro, wake me up at 5+. ask me go bbq. zhen shi de. in the end wo hai shi qu le. haix. but was quite fun la... hahaha.. me aand my bro saw some kids playing soccer yar. then we go play. na xie xiao hai zi ye zhen shi de, they 4 against we 2. then ah, man man they yue lai yue duo re, bian cheng 7 vs 2. cos we too strong le. hahahaha. but they also got one goodie player de. then, my sis's bf joined us too. hahaha. i took off my sandals and play yar~. so now both my feet got blisters -_-. i'm not slpy now yet. hahaha. was hoping i could ask my daddy if can go m'sia k ge, but he slp le! haix.. zhen shi de.. zhe zhong dong xi wo zhi you zai wan shang cai wen ta de. haha. wait till tmr night bahx. ByEEe