Thursday, September 15, 2005

java and maths paper over! left with MC! after tat comes the holidays~~!!

but still, it means i gonna die once more.

anyways.. i wanted talk abt this racist/dun wan do business malay auntie at the pasam malam near my house.

前天hoh... me and my ben er jie wanna eat something mah.. so i went down.. ordered wat i wanted and i waited damn long.. tat antie hoh.. never prepare mine at all. grrr. then the chinese uncle at the same stall as her saw me wait very long liao cai cook my food -.-... then the chinese gal q-ing behind me also very cham.. she ordered crabstick de thingy.

then hoh.. the auntie made 2 salmon(which i dunno why) de and some crabsticks de. cos got ppl infront of me, the crabsticks de finish liao. then left those 2 salmon de. then hoh, tat auntie hoh, jiu ask the gal wat she wants leh. the gal repeated her order loh. then the auntie ask her if she want salmon de. then that gal say dun wan and left. why in the world she go make the salmon de when no one ordered... after i got my stuff, the 2 salmon still there waiting for someone to buy them...

hurhur.. tat auntie got prob de loh.. cos ytd i ask my didi (hahaha) help me buy food. i think she din bother to prepare them for my didi ( or maybe cos my didi look very 好欺负). and the crabstick thing (which i also wanted), my didi told me they're like lie there very long liao. so ytd.. i din get the food i wanted -.-..

then today last day.. also not goodie de. anyways today never go malay stall liao. didi and dad bought xiang chang-s and chicken wings back. hurhur. and i got my green tea =). goodie. no more ke le for me (a)