Friday, March 24, 2006

tot i should blog just a bit bit before i go to bed. ( i told YL in msn just now that recently lazy to blog. lol)

friends. nowadays, hmmm... i think i'm quite active with kaiwei and liang yu.

wo zi ji hen qing chu... I AM disappointed with myself that i din really hao hao de treasure/spend my sec sch days with them. it's like hu leng hu re. now, i am also happy that they still remember me =)

*flashback*
* going to pet shops... going to that "tower" that is near my house....*

k back to present.. hui lai! haa..

we live quite near to each other loh... eh.. sunshine place is like the centre between the 3 of us. ha. got time can go there lim kopi/teh somemore.. ha. (btw, due to lack of slp, i am still quite "high" and weird after the msn chat.. lol.. ah wei, wei di, and liang yu with the shi tiao)

i am someone who is not with expressing myself la i think (and not everyone thinks i am noisy de la.. so those ppl who thinks i am noisy, it means i am comfortable with u! u can see me isolate myself at my sis office de loh.. i only talk to my sis and karen , who's in the same room as my sis. and sometimes to the lady infront of me. ha. oh xf started working at the same place too le.. haha goodie. not only lonely liaoz ).. want to gan ji a lot ppl.. but jiu shi dunno how to say it. not only kw and ly.. still got other ppl.. ni men dou dui wo hen zhong yao =)

maybe shall just stop here.. still gotta work tmr.. da jie scold me liao... (fyi, i overslpt this morning and she had to wait for me XD). so nites!