Sunday, May 21, 2006

okays. scary gz asked me to update =X

hmmm.. dun really know what to blog lar. during monday's 4hr break, i failed to complete lab assignments cos we went to grassroots to nua/play. hahas

tues.. eh.. dun rem wat i did.

wed... eh... eh... sch lor. oh i rem gz and me zi lian-ing outside the lab. oh had dinner with frens at lot one too ( tho i din eat)

thurs.. eh... eh... dun rem. oh i had dinner at S**M Kitchen, cos Sakae too many ppl. PPL, NEXT TIME PLS SIAM WHEN U SEE S**M Kitchen. not nice not nice. not nice at all. eh maybe the tom yam soup still can lar. i got one $8 voucher, sis ask me to give it to wo bu xi huan de ren. lol

fri.. fri... eh... oh i went to town after sch. then look for LM cos she works at taka. then had dinner tog. journey home was long cos we tried to take other bus other than 700/190. LOL

today. feeling better, so in the end i din go see doc. and i'm feeling quite happy now. LOL *grinz*

liddat lor.. coming wed got test leh. SIAN. sian sian sian sian. oh my bd's coming! hahahaha. during 060606, i'm most prob attending my cousin's wedding dinner too. i told my ben er jie to stay there till 12am to celebrate my bd. LOL. anyways recently i kajiao my ben er jie and my da jie a lot. but i dun rem wat i did. bah~~! going off loh. buh byEe