Friday, September 15, 2006

k i was reading at my blog and i saw the lyrics mistakes in jie shou. dui bu qi! cos i simply copied and pasted. u want me to write out i know de loh.. hahaha.

and i also saw aud, mas and siwei's tags. LOL. very surprising ah? hahaha. my fren's mum worked there part time before la, and now she currently working at the company--> alb is their client. so i got in there thru her bah. near my house.. go there less than 15 mins. goodie. hurhur. oh and siwei, those stocks i see are always in BOXES or they are bulky. how i kop? stress balls want? hahah

hmmm.. been working = staying in office for long hours. i've become fair-er, but not pale cos still can see there's blood. eeee. a sheet of paper. kua tio gui.

oh oh oh. SE k800i, wait for me! i gonna get u when i get my pay. =D

i dun have much left to say. haaz. actually got some funny stuff i wanted to blog abt, but wo wang ji le. LOL.

*fyi, u will seldom see me online during sun-thurs le.

buh byEe!