Sunday, November 19, 2006

happy feet =D

hur. the movie's gonna show soon in cinemas. think i downloaded the trailer and teasers during march. lol. just now when i went to buy supper with my bro during half time ( SHU vs MANU ), i saw the penguins at the bus stop. so i decided to take a photo of it when we were on our way home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

in case u didnt notice like my ben er jie, my foot is in that pic too! hahas. happy feet. so i stuck one of mine in there XD

shall put up a recent photo of my hammie too bah..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-dou dou having his rice on the sofa

eh i got a pic of him having hamster treat but it's quite blur =|



channel 8 and 5 are showing classic movies today man. lol. chan 8 just showed du xia 2 and that qian nv you hun 3. now chan 5 still showing predator 2 and me and my bro are still watching. hur. anyways.. I'm SUFFOCATING. the chicken farm's smell piao over here again. stinks like hell. tat ben nv ren still can sleep with the window opened -______________- . i had to close it. k shall stop here. byEee