Wednesday, May 23, 2007

@.@
headache~
and i'm having lots of mucus =_=

oh tat day i woke up, and saw this rainbow on my ceiling =D
lazy to upload pic now tho.

today went to see my sis and her colleagues in some technopark competition.
she played in netball.
LOL.
tmr till fri, there's archery and some other sports i think.
blah cant go see.

tmr going gym with xf.
i tot i've thrown away my track shoes, but i didn't!
and i think i look so gay in them now.

o wells, before i go, i shall post one PHYSICS question here.
some ppl might have seen it already tho.
my bro told me this some time ago =_=

there are 10 fishes in a tank.
1 died, so someone removed the dead one out of the fish tank.
so did the water level increase or decrease?

........
.....
...

it increased! i didnt decrease. cos........
the other 9 fishes cried.

XD
i tio whacked by twin when i told her this this afternoon =_=