Thursday, June 14, 2007

lazy upload photos..

went out with twin again. town.
before tat we had lunch with ah gui at lot one. long john again >.<
uh we laughed quite loudly on the bus, LOL. was telling twin some sec sch stories.
then hang around far east..
twin! 7.5!!! only me and u know XD
then nua-ed at Gelare..
uh we had iced chocolate, and we placed the ice cream on the plate.
the waitress so poor thing lar!
eh now tat i'm a waitress, i wont play with food le. hahaha. diff to clear yo, TWIN.
then sy and her fren came.
walked around some more, then they went to heeren, i went to Cathay.
thanks for the movie and the belated present =]
had carl's jr beef chilli cheese fries as dinner. hur hur, i think the rest of the night, my burps will have tat smell liao. BURRRRP

bought back hotdog waffle again. heh, i like this since i was a kid.
the auntie at the hotdog waffle stall recognises me liao lar! XD
everytime she see me, she looks so happy. LOL

anyways, better complete my stuff and send to my grp mates liao.
I HATE TECHNOPRENEURSHIP.