Monday, July 02, 2007

blah! there's an ulcer on my tongue =_=
sianzzzz

anyways, this is gonna be a GREAT week cos of the projects/presentations. but ya, after this week should be more slack already? maybe needa prepare for practical tests ( i flunked one already ) and examsssss -.-.
wah sian dun talk abt sch already.

ytd went to milk run. angela asked me along one but uh, i only meet her up at the venue to get my tee and number. then she ran with her friends i think. me, xf, ky, hq, angel and eunice walked XD. place was damn crowded. uh saw paul twohill and the sg goalie got dunked at the splashie something booth. took a grp photo after our "run". photos are not with me so i've got no photos to upload. so i'm not lazy this time (A). went to great world city after tat with xf and ky. nth much there laaa. then uh.. took bus to bt panjang and we took diff transport home. cabbed home and then sis's bf drove us to meet our family. that place not nice de leh, so many food not available, wat zi cha is tat -.- . so ya, i ate a lot ytd.

and gz! seems like the GWP worked. i gained weight. haha! but now i think i needa slim down =X.

============================

oh and ppl, BLOOPER of the day! it happened after sch. eh i mean after meeting my bro at amk, we went to lot one to walk around, and we bought dinner at kfc.


me, "one D5, take away"
manager, "bandito meal?"
me, "ya. oh can i change the whipped potato to cheese fries?"
manager, "sure"

so the manager who served me took the food, then when she was abt to take the drink, i said...

me, "uh can i change the pepsi to HONEY dew?"
manager, "mountain dew?"
me, "AH YESS YESS!" and turns to my bro and LAUGHED.

my bro lar! he didnt change his drink to mountain dew then he wanted it. uh the manager was very calm leh, didnt um chio or anything. maybe this happens quite frequently so i'm not the only one XD