Saturday, November 24, 2007

fyp ended!
well which means IAP starts on coming monday. haizzz. hope i wont get lost while finding the place XD. anyways, i think i might be working on saturdays too loh =_=, and the pay's so little.
gaaaah, and i think i'll miss sch's food soon.
and ya, some people.

===================

fish leong's album's really nice k.
很有 feel
hmmm, if u wanna know wat happened last weekend u can go to FishDream's blog.
=D

===================

wed was someone's bd.
happy bd again kim =]

===================

uhh, took photos with the DTs.
i think they'll miss my candies, not me =[
hahahha k here are the photos(and some others):


uhm, k i had multiple shots with her la. cos she always give the sian look =_=. even su says that u look sian in photos k sherry, dun whack me (but i dont think u'll have the chance to XD). anyway, decided to post this first shot i took with her la, cos i tot she looked okay, but uh, i dont =_=. and my face is so damn round beside hers luhhhhhh-.-


eh we look like some perverted people taking photo tog =/. XD


hahas i took some post cards and uh, kim and maine posed with them.


uh when i uploaded this photo into my lappy and view it, i chua tio cos 4 big eyes in the pic luh. summore so late and sleepy now XD


su peeking at shuting, who was admiring my admin card AGAIN... XD LOL


"omg i've got it in my hands!"


"i'm so in love with it"


"i think su has to take a photo with it too"


she's in love with me. LOL


k she's obsessed with me. HAHAHAHHA


eh, this is what my DT does in the lab. hahahaha =x


me and su =D


my admirer comes in. XD hahhaha k no. she's not in love with me ppl. just tat uh, she likes my chubby face and eyes

went to town after school to meet my sis.
a while later her bf came with xiao hei to pick us up.


snapped this while he's driving. i want go town walk walk~


eh had dinner at lavender. this pig organ soup is nice =D. too bad xiao hei couldnt have it cos uh, he had to look after my bag and lappy XD

yeahhh. after dinner i went home.
*btw xiao hei is a car LOL

then uh, met up gz for kbox at jurong.
hur emo session la, we took turns to sing so many sad songs.
so i reached home around 3+, bathed by 4, and online till now.
gotta sleep liao... working in the noon =_=
think i'll quit the job.
byeeee