Wednesday, December 12, 2007

life's been rather stressful and routine.
think i'm still adapting to the workplace.
btw my IAP's at Gajah International.
we do R&D and sell products/services to brand companies, who will then sell the products to end users. LOL. my current remaining tasks on hand is to write some press releases. I AM SO DEAD luh.

anyways, i just reached home not long ago cos met up with gz and kim for dinner.
went to a new place to chill out.
quite a nice place, music's not too loud =]

so ya... back to my routine life.
everyday, i:

- wake up before my sis does to bathe
- dry and style my hair
- prepare breakfast for sis, sis bf, bro and myself
- go to work (thanks for the 顺风车. LOL)
- put my bag at my desk and go to open the mailbox =_=
- SLOG in front of the computer
- lunch
- SLOGGING again
- 6pm 放工!
- go home/ meet up with frens.

so ya, even if u see me on msn, i usually don't give a fast reply cos i've got stuff to RUSH and i hide my messenger. fyi i'm in the sales & marketing department =\

i miss:

- skipping lectures/tutorials/labs to hang out at blk N with twin, yl, gz and maryseeeee
- FYP term
- "campus tours" with twin
- fruit juice sessions with twin and kim ( k for a moment 我想歪 XD)
- poking clannie
- kbox with ben ma
- ST's lameness
- su's "改次要早来huh"
- sherry's "做末"
- k and maybe some other stuff but i can't rem now

=============================

had FD bbq on sat.
i was uhm, rather LATE XD
thanks for those who prepared ya.
i think next time i gotta leave some ppl out =x

=============================

ppl at my workplace.. macam always WORK WORK WORK.
lunch's supposed to be 1230-1330.
but normally we leave after 1230 and come back like in less than 30mins =_=
i want to slack de k XD

=============================

clique dinner on fri!
woo for now we're deciding on marina sq's imperial treasure. heh.
and my memory is really failing; i now take down stuff/events/whatever in my phone's calendar =_= (i don't used to do that)

==============================

so... life's a bit monotonous.
i think i need something/someone to spice it up.
LOL.
but.. all i'm thinking of is...
MY BED XD
i sure miss it most of the time. heh.
k nites!