Sunday, January 13, 2008

i ate a lot today. uh k i mean ytd (sat).
feel kinda sinful.

anyways.. just gonna upload some grp photos, and uh a few individual pics (in case some ppl upload it and like send to a lot ppl). =]


after the concert, before we went in to take photo with jing ru =D


@ city sq's kenny roger's


jin, me, mas and siwei had a family meal.


esther, may may, jason and kelvin had another. that kris can don't eat for whole day de la XD


queuing for the mini concert at The Zon


yes.. 那里风很大


after the event

okayyyys. if you do not wish to be traumatized, pls don't scroll down any further.









i was helping kris to carry her bag and uh, i posed. dammit it's so gu niang.


yeaah i think i look like the chipmunk too =\




okay!!! shall bathe and then slp. yay not working tmr! but must control myself not to slp too much if not i cant slp tmr nite. LOL. but i think i'll nua very long leh =\. haha! i'm being called ah nua =_=

so ya, my sunday is not gonna be as planned. not going out with lynn or kim.

oooh. i find this singer at my club hor, her actions are close to jing ru's when she's singing. HAHAHA. but =_=, she said some stuff abt me today. she's not my fav singer there though. heehee.

working at the bar is still alright bah. it's funny when high/drunk ppl ask for ice water from me. haha! so ya, dont ever get drunk and request for water from me =p. i'd laugh at u.

"小姐!我要ice water"