Tuesday, June 24, 2008

hur hur.
i just love 蕭敬騰's 同名專輯
all the songs already have 5 stars on my media player XD

have not really listened to lin you jia's though =p

when am i gonna finish watching my animes~

ooooh and this afternoon my dear little fan told me hebe's coming to sg =D
i just dreamt of her this morning lor. hahaha.
fri i'm gonna meet her (little fan not hebe XD) and we'll go ai qin hai to meet the fd peeps.
hur. 静茹桌

hmmmm. tmr i'm gonna accompany my bro to donate blood and do some shopping at bugis/suntec/raffles city.
mac breakfast!
let's just hope i can wake up on time. =x

oh and i'm having a sore right eye.
dang. went to the doc, only got one small bottle of 眼药水.
nope, i didnt see anything i shouldnt. haha!

k this entry is so random.
i'm waiting for my bro to finish bathing.
then i shall hit the pillows after my shower.
byeeeeeee


add -on:
someone broke up with his gf and came to talk to me.
i guess i'm not good at this.
i think i'm making him feeling worse with the facts i gave.
he said i'm on her side.
gah, i'm not really on whose side.
sometimes facts are just.. hmmm painful.
but ya, get on with your life yo.