Wednesday, June 17, 2009

i wonder why is lady gaga the hottest star around right now.
can someone please enlighten me?
(some text removed LOL)
=\
furthermore, "gaga" in my context is.. >.<

oh well, shouldnt scare myself at this timing.

----------

hmmm 一转眼, the first term of the summer semester is ending, and the finals for this module is next thursday omg. can dieee.

----------

seems like jin activated my "donut virus".
that night she mentioned her bro's getting some donuts.
after she went off, i bought one and ate at raffles city. HAHA.
just ytd, i ate 1 and bought half a dozen home.

----------

it's late but,
happy belated birthday to jing ru~!

----------

i think i've got nth else to say liaoz.
oh kris mentioned that i've fully utilised my psp's functions. haha!
cos recently when my lappy's dead and/or there's no power pt around, i'll use my psp to get online instead.
=D

okay signing off.
=]