Wednesday, July 19, 2006

alrights ppl, i'm here to blog again. photos will be uploaded later bahs. i going out soon. let's update a bit about my hamster. hahas!

eh.. been having it for abt 1.5 months le. yes. he's grown:

- longer/bigger. eh last month still can say he's 一粒東西, now he's 一只 liaoz.
- not so timid. when i got it, it doesnt let me carry him de. now he does and is very tiao pi -.-. run very fast. hur. i do let it run on the sofa and in the living room (when my brothers and dad are already aslp, if not i scared it may get squash. =X)
- eh it looks macho now. bet it's becos of all the running in the wheel, and the fats i'm giving him. HAHA. i got a shuai photo of him loh.. ya.. i actually think this hamster is kinda shuai.

hurhur. photos of it will be uploaded too lar. eh me leh.. i think i've really gotten ben4. and gotten more blur too after ytd's knock on the head. when i reached cck just now and boarded the bus, xf's bball junior SK sms-ed me something like this.

SK:"hey.. u at cck huh? haas..."
SY:"?? uh yea. going home from sch now. lol u saw me ahs?"
SK:"ya.. u by pass me just now.. u look blur blur de.. haha..."
SY:"shi orh. walk to take bus no need pay attention ma. u din call me ma. dui bu dui? shi bu shi? hur"
SK ( fu yan me):"ya.. dui... shi... ----"

k my memory is failing. anyways, i'm still sms-ing her now. LOL. me and her bu shi hen shou de. BUT!!! i have one classic photo of her... HAHAHA. taken at ecp, hor xf? *laughs

oh dui le dui le. just now after the pathetic electronics test, me, yl, lynn and gz nua-ed outside the fast food canteen. LOL. *PIAO DONG!!!* HAHAHA. oh ya.. i can also make a comparison on the photos which me and gz tried to be angelic XD. later tonight then post up the photos.. one will be from earlier this sem, and one is taken today de. LOL. kays enough typing. i go nua on the sofa now le.. very full. haaz





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
eh i think i look like ghost can. really look like ghost. -.-. and aiya, gz din send me the one with lynn acting angelic too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hur our legs! from left: lynn, gz, me, yl. top right corner also got a pair. passer by de. haaz