Saturday, July 08, 2006

it's a PINKY DAY. i shouldn't have took tat tee out of my wardrobe buti just grabbed anything since i was already late. WHY PINK? cos...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
today i used my sis's hot pink V3 -.-

yea today i got bring cammie to sch cos tot i would go to the fanfan campus concert. but hur, i went somewhere else. and since we didn't attend lectures.. we played with cammie =D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
lol i have a figurine on my hand. really look like one figurine loh... hahahas

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

then eh on my way to somewhere after sch, the train is so PINK also. eh.. not the train, is the ppl around me. 2 gals boarded and they were wearing pale pink. and one of them hold a pink pouch. then opposite me got one kid playing a pink gameboy. and tat row also had a gal with pink earpiece. eh okay i dun wanna look at ppl liao.

uh i feel thirsty liao.. cos i ate chicken flavoured twisties.. i go take water loh.. before i sign off, here's a pic of the sunset i took today at my lift lobby. LOL. byEe

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting