Friday, March 02, 2007

kinda had a family day today. mum woke me at 2plus, telling me we're going out =_=
so i took a quick shower, and we got out of the house at around 3.30.

ehh, dad took us to a place opposite of the famous temple at si ma lu. (eh or is the temple called si ma lu? =X)
then each of us (my 2 brothers and also my parents), took turns to bai bai. uh.. when it's my turn, the old aunty asked for my name lah.. my age lah.. then she started "chanting".
I SOOOOO WANTED TO LAUGH CAN. uh i was kneeling, holding joss sticks, then she was holding some gim zua, and in my face "shake" her hands and chant.
then i tot, "cai xiao ying, cannot laugh, dad is just behind me. cannot even um chio"
uh.... so i make myself FROWN.

anyways, the process for me was quick cos she didn't need to keep "throwing" the 2 red things. eh like head and tails that pair of red thing. so ya, mine throw once okay le.

i'm quite a failure being a buddhist i think =_=. i dunno the things. it's just like a string for me to fill on forms when i see "Religion"


hmmm.. then went to eat wan ton mee at sunshine plaza.. and went to turf city's Giant. my dad cracked quite a few lame jokes today. oh i rem one.

i was saying something like "why i dun see the mai dang dang here?" (uh there's a Mac at turf city, and xiao ying calls Mac "mai dang dang")
then my dad says something like... "mai dang dang.. if you go there and buy things, the person will tell u no more left liao. MAI GUANG GUANG."
then i : on the car and said "hen leng leh"
and my dad adjusts the air con =_=

=_=
k i going to bathe liaoz. better bathe before my erjie comes back from work. oh ben er jie now works from 3pm-1am. and i always sleep till so late. so ya, i dun get to see her so often liaozz. she sleeps earlier than me also. haa. k i'm off. ja~


-lame ass, dumb ass, smart ass and sometimes an asshole