Thursday, March 08, 2007

=_=
sian, my lappy's screen is totally cmi le. most probably gonna send it for repairs bah. but my da jie said it's not worth to spend the money on screen repairing, it's bo hua, might as well get new one XD. so ya.. there's an IT fair starting tmr too.. SO HUR, hope dad can get me a new one XD

eh good thing was i managed to copy my D drive into my di's external hard-disk before the lappy died. uh... that's the only good thing i guess. my lappy~~~~~~~ =[[[ it's only abt 1 and a half years old~~~

----------

anyways.. past few days i've been worrying abt something. it does not involve other ppl la. just me =_=. well, today i was kinda relieved by something i got to know from my dajie XD. ehhh but i'm still a bit worried cos it's not confirmed ( maybe not just a bit tho XD)

-----------

there's still abt 2 hours before the man utd match starts, and i've got nth to do~

the maple patching is wols =_=, so i cant maple YET.
i feel like hiding myself at home for some time, but i think it's not good to do so. my head might burst. eeks.
i've not bought the vcds i wanted, so i've got nth to watch.
i feel weird after eating that donut with choco rice on it =_=
i need to go to sch tmr, just to help my di to hand up some form =_= wth
dou dou doesnt want to entertain me =_= (lol maybe 'cause i didnt entertain him last night XD)
maybe i shall just go dig for some anime to watch. sianz

oh days ago i bought "Silk" and watched with gz. there's this sentence that made me thought of something =_=. lynn might whack me XD. anyways.. it's not a very scary show lah, just tat i'm timid XD

oh ya! i wanna sell my Zen Vision. any one of u or ur frens wanna get it ? the warranty's over already. bought it like erm.. december 2005? 30GB, black in color.

shall end the post here. buh byEe



* y--'re m- s------ c------ o- s---- *