Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my meal last night t around 11 before i start to fast.. fillet-o-fish meal~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this morning on the way to alexandra hospital~ my kor accompanied me too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
on the way home at 2pm+. started to rain HEAVILY =_=. and there's this idiot who parked his car under the shelter. liddat how can other ppl walk under the shelter?!

so ya.. finally had my teeth op.
i hate using the gargle.
but bo bian, must use even tho it causes me a lot of pain =_=
anyways.. this pain pain will heal quite fast one...
not like some other pain, which is worse, pain killer wont help also =/

i'm now swallowing plain porridge.
argh! i feel hungry, but i cant satisfy my hunger.
sianz.
can't chew.

oh ya.. while waiting to go back to my ward after the op,
i was resting between 2 gals..
both of them were crying BADLY =_=
so the nurses and docs say i'm very steady. LOL
and can do big things. HAHAHAH. (but i dun think i can)
well, maybe i xi guan liao.
tolerance for pain is high liaoz.

hope i wun get skinnier.
monday just seen a doctor and i did ask for something tat will help my appetite.
but at most gain 1 or 2 kg nia she said =/
ha! but she says i look healthy, not unhealthy loh.
uh but today got ppl say i'm skinny. one added:
but ni de lian duo rou. hen hao. =_=

k my round face is now more ROUND.
blah shall stop here.
will watch the champions league matches if i cant slp. [ i napped. haa]