Sunday, April 01, 2007

was wearing my cookie monster tee.
with my bro and ma at BP plaza's TS.
got one cute girl, with her dad carrying her, pointed at me and said,
"monster!"
LOL she's the first kid who did tat.
but uh, i would prefer her to have said "cookie" in front of "monster".
LOL. made sounded like a monster.
my bro didnt see it so i told him, then he tot the kid was saying he is a MONSTER.
HAHAHAHA. DUA DUA JIA de monster.

reminded me of that time...
i went to update my passport photo with my kor.
while waiting for our number, we were sitting down =]
then there's this cute little girl who sat beside him.
this kid has high curiosity. LOL
she at first keep poking the malay lady in front of her. cos her clothes shiny shiny mah.
then.. she looked at my kor's lap, then her own lap. LOL. BIG DIFFERENCE i know XD
then.. she started to poke my kor's waist!
ROFLMAO
so cute luh that girl. XD

oh, here's a video of a kid on Ellen Degeneres show.
it's hilarious XD
watch it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg7hg51NR6M&NR=1