Wednesday, September 05, 2007

dunno why ah, after we're being released from our cells today, me and gz became quite high. LOL.
and yl showed us a note some Chinese made for Valerie Chung ( LOL zhong fa la li, or zhong da mei li XD. k tat's not her real chi name, i made it up. but the first and last word might be right!). damn funny lar! yl tmr send me k? HAHAHA

maybe we were on high cos today can go home early and SLEEP early. but! when i've reached cck, Rock Records de ren called -.- , i've got stuff to doooo =[. but i tot those stuff needs to be discussed, so i cant be the one deciding EVERYTHING what. and the boss' chasing her after the stuff so she's chasing me. but where's everyone. =/

i am seriously feeling grumpy now. yes. think i told my clique before. LOL. lots of sleep lacked = grumpy xy = gets pissed quite easily -.-. my poor bro have to tahan my annoyed tone. LOL. k bathe then do stuff. byeeeee