Friday, September 07, 2007

it's 2.04am and i'm here blogging XD

hmmm collected my lappy! =D.
then went to meet jin after collection.
had mac at airport =/.
well we're quite satisfied that we've done some stuff during the uh.. 2hrs maybe?
hahas the 满足感
then i cabbed home =/
and so zhun, when i alight from cab, my mum saw me and asked where i went.
LOL i didnt dare to tell her i took cab from the airport.
the cab uncle must have been happy that i took his cab.

so conclusion...... i think i'll be late tmr. haha!
dun think i can get up at 6. hur.
will be meeting jin (again) and pp tmr for more discussions.
gaaaah i've got no time to play =/


oh yeaa, i'm a hornbeam tree. sounds so not nice can =/
and today tat yl keep hitting me! must be becos lynn's not around so she whacks me instead =[. but i gave her a kick in return. haha! =x

k pack then sleeeeeeeeeep.