Tuesday, March 11, 2008

here i am!
i'm not dead!
still alive and kicking!
uh i fell sick tho >.<

okie back to blogging.
*clears cobweb away from my laptop*
hmmm working 8.30am-6pm on weekdays, 9pm - 3am on sats and 1pm-6pm on sun.
that's why you dont see me online that often anymore XD

well i also dunno what to blog about.
it's kinda scary when u know someone's stalking.

oh tat day twin asked me a qn.
i gave her an answer.
her answer to that qn was the same as mine.
HAHA!
it's abt accompanying someone to buy something.

so ya, nth much recently?
oh went to SIM open house with lynn, and met mas and ski for awhile.
pai seh ah guys, didnt talk much and i was late >.<.

uh i think i wanna get a haircut again. LOL
but it's hard to think of a hairstyle for my round face =_=
gah!
all these are so random. hahaha.
i just throw in any chunk that appeared in my head.
k bye for now!