Thursday, March 13, 2008

song playing: jay's 我不配

hmmm. it's been rainy nowadays.
somehow this kind of weather makes me think more. hur.

saw mr chan kin nam just now at JE mrt platform.
well i didn't have his current number so i saw this sms and supposed it was from an unknown person.
"Oei...u at jurong east"
thinking who the hell this person was, i called la.
he was standing just behind me =_=

all the best to him, he's going NS tmr XD
on my way home he text me, and mentioned that seeing me brought back him sec sch memories. LOL.

come to think of it, i havent been uhm, really contacting my sec sch frens, uh other than that little fan.
yeaaaah, all just "park" on my msn list.
think i've only met lm once last yr? as in really meet up for dinner or something.
i see jessie sometimes when i 晃 in lot one. tho i wasnt really close to her but i wont forget she mistaken the mole on my arm as a 飞飞 at the basketball court. LOLOLOLOL
ky... LOL i just rem i havent got back to her regarding something. haha! and she likes to 偷笑 =x k not tou xiao. oh and lm uses a unique language to communicate with her. XD
ly.. uh all i know she's in NUS now.

oh and i didnt slp last nite idk why but i am not sleepy.
HAHA.
must be the sugar high.
too sweet ;]