Thursday, July 24, 2008

quick update of what i've been doing:

- had a bbq last friday with poly clique at pasir ris. though it rained we still enjoyed ourselves. gz brought cookie along and omg, he's grown fat. we managed to give yl chocolate facial too XD

- uh my arms, back, body limbs are like itchy. dunno why. skin too dry?

- hmmm.. went NYP, SIM and town ytd with twinnie. then town today again with her. oh i scared the shit out of her today too at taka when i thought i saw someone. LOL.

- i think i'm addicted to anime again. recently there's this new anime which i just watched the first episode. think 2nd episode should be out le. oh my bro passed me the manga too but aiya, i'm lazy to read =p

- oh oh i hope i can finish playing my patapon on my psp. i don't think i've completed any psp games before. gaaawd.

- my younger brother can really eat a lot and very fast.

- i'm going to FIR's concert =D

- idk what else to blog so...

bye!