Thursday, July 31, 2008

-random-

few moments ago i was thinking,
"i can't imagine myself having a hairstyle which uh, doesnt require me to style them up everyday before i go out."
cos my hair is so thin (idk why cos my siblings they have rather 厚的头发), it lies FLAT if i do nth do it.
GAWD.

few days ago C & S (uh my dajie & her bf. lol) saw me sitting on my bed.
uh i had just woken up (like uh at 2pm+ or 3pm+? XD)
and my hair was all standing up.
they stopped by my room's door and laughed at me.
LOL k this entry doesnt make any sense and i dont think i had the need to type these here.
so random =_=

let's see.. less than a month and sch's starting.
there's a math module. gah.
i seemed to only rem this module cos i hate math.
LOL.
dont rem what are the other modules.
well i always have a weird feeling before school starts.
idk why.

maybe it's telling me to find a mix for twin.
i'm fine with it if she doesn't mind. HAHAHA.

alright it's getting too wordy.


my er jie brought this back from tw for me. =\
she knows i prefer patrick (the starfish which she calls "pink ugly"), but she didnt see any~


snapped with my phone at suntec last sat. forgot the name of the exhibition but ya, all plants and flowers. more photos not with me~


meet ah zhe! he's turning 3 next month =D

hao beh, i shall go bathe loh~
byeee