Wednesday, August 10, 2005

i've been sitting in front of the blank word document for some time, and i really dunno how to start off the Summary of Financials. read maryse's blog.. she said they do till marketing analysis. so, i chose to do the Development part instead liaox. but hor, now i'm stuck again. I CANNOT BE A BUSINESS WOMAN. maybe i shall do bits of here and there, then tmr let them see.. but scully my work wun be of any use >.<. why are we doing this while we are in this course man....

ytd ( 9 august), is Singapore's bd, as well as my mum's! had a small celebration lo.. had dinner outside.. sis's bf joined us too. eh, so total 8 ppl. i think the table is big.. but small enough for wo men 8 ge ren. then jia2 cai4 so troublesome.. had to stand up or ask my ben er jie take for me. hur. it's zi cha. ha! so i finished my food fast yar. my er jie gave me a goodie sign when i finished. hahaa..

i better get back to do the stupid business plan liao.. the teacher LOVE us yar? only my grp have to present on thurs. others fri.. -.- byEe