Sunday, August 21, 2005

today went to ah ma's house cos it's her bd.. ( eh, looking at the time now, it should be ytd.) took cab with my elder bro to reach bangkit.. we din go to ah ma house straight... went to look for mac ( but zao jiu dao3 le) cos we wanted to eat ice cream. so went to the pathetic small pasam malam.. then dajie called and said mama looking for us, so we went up lor.. i bought bubble tea also. haha..

then hur, today so nan de see most of father's side relatives there. cos most of the time is we go to ah ma house at diff timings. so hor.. haha! got baby to play with! i'm his 表姑 -.-'''。。。 but i will insist that he shall call me jie jie when he knows how to talk. haha. he very cute de! took pic and vid of him.. hurhur.. then me and my elder bro keep 跑腿-ing de.. first time went down with 1 cuzzie.. i needa hold her hand. haha. but i dun mind la. then when we came back... got one younger cuzzie got angry cos she cannot go down. then cos that cuzzie who went down with us got a cup of ice cream too, that smaller one is jealous also. so.. she hid under the table in my aunt's room >.< .. then give my da jie hong3 her with sweets ta cai chu lai.. THEN... those da ren beer not enough and wanted red wine.. it was abt 10.45 le lor. me and my bro ran a bit to get to Shop and Save in time.. "mother zui bang!" haha.. then also bought ice cream for that younger cuzzie la.. ice cream is a powerful weapon eh? my xiao shen saw me holding one then she also want, so i give her and never eat >.< .

then also saw my tang jie.. hen nan cai hui kan dao she and her siblings de. haha. she and her mum came only tho.. i think she and her siblings can be models de.. maybe cos they tall. but scully the other cannot liao cos i so long never see her le. haha =X those little cuzzies can be so irritating.. hai shi tat bu hui zou lu + bu hui jiang hua de baby hao wan. ke kept crawling all over the house. haha. hmmm.. the cuzzie who's now still in the same sec as me, also saw her. but wo hen shao gen ta jiang hua de.. haha.. my san gu said we two look a bit alike -.- . i dun think so leh... me and my ben er jie got play also ma.. then my san gu say us in hokkien ( which i dun understnad). then my mama laugh. -.- .. gen ben gao bu qing chu zhuang kuang.. then my ah ma also talk to them in hokkien.. more blur..... hmmm, actually my er jie also bu ben la.. i always say her ben only. only i can say she's 笨女人! haha.. today wo cai zhi dao her O level score de ( wat kind of mei mei am i haha). cos my da gu ask me i got how much ma.. then i ask ben er jie also lor.. she got 6.. then i jaws drop and say a few times "bian tai de ni"

hmm.. today, erm i mean ytd.. jiu zhe me guo le. i've not gotten my elder bro his bd pressie.. and so qiao, just now mtv showed ayumi's new single mv. i thkn my bro wants that. next wk if he havent buy maybe i buy for him. haa. i shall go to slp for abt 7 hours and tmr do proj le.. byEe