Monday, August 15, 2005

this happened as i was going to sch today...

i overslpt ( again!) >.< . so i din go for first 2 periods. take train to sch lor.. was quite empty cos not so peak hour liao. then at woodlands hor, this weirdo boarded the train.

yi kai shi, ta jiu zhan zai yi bian zi yan zi yu. 3 seats to my right dou shi empty de. the furthest one got one sit liao, then tat weirdo jiu zuo ta de pang bian. now he's one seat away from me. he blah blah blah abt god la.. then i heard this, cos he very loud de.

weirdo, puts his hand on the guy beside him. " can u feel my current?" ( -.-''')
guy, " er no"
weirdo " u're lying. a lie is a sin. this lie will prick on u. it will prick u for the rest of ur life" ( 3 tiao xian man!)
guy, "..."
then next stop hor, tat guy jiu alight le leh! dunno shi cannot tahan the weirdo or really needa get off.

then i was thinkinh... " can3 le, bu hui lun dao wo ba?"

hai hao.. got one malay guy boarded and choose to sit beside me. when he was abt to sit down, the weirdo reach out his hand and offered a handshake. that malay guy shake lor.

then... that weirdo talked a lot again.. " the economy will wat wat wat the countrymen.. " "u can destroy me but not my son and wife"

then.. he starts to sing -.-

very loud lor.. sing dunno how many songs le, in eng. then he switched to malay song. then he pause awhile, and gave the malay guy a name card. hahahahaha. then me and 3 ladies opposite me dou um chio.

then he cont to sing lor.. then a indian guy boarded. he called " bro bro" and offer a handshake again. haha. then hor!, he sing tamil song.. hahahahaha.. the 3 ladies and me kept um chio-ing

thenn.. he said " let me tell u all a joke." then ta jiu say lor.. then i din pay attention also. at the end of it, he laughed. then me and the 3 ladies cannot tahan le.. we laugh. but was trying not to be obvious la.. haha.. then he cont with another joke..

zhong zhi jiu shi.. wo um chio hen jiu.. got one lady um chio de gen li hai. i see her le i wanna laugh. haha.. but till i alighted liao he still crapping.. i think he really is jing shen you wen ti de.. =X. i very bad, i even recorded him singing >.<