Thursday, December 22, 2005

ah.. my laziness is ... haha. strong.

anyways.. today aroud 2+, i went to trim my hair. BUT HOR, dun look like trim. TAT HAIR DRESSER CUT MY HAIR. now is quite short leh....... but bo bian la. cos my hair the shape guai guai ma, sides long de. so i ask her cut until same length. sigh....

went to watch king kong. wah.. after the movie hor... i cannot walk properly. cos sit too long liao. then bought some christmas pressies. when i reached my house de lift, wo cai fa xian.. i din buy one for tmr's -.-.

reached home and found out... SOMEONE ATE MY DARK CHOCOLATE!!!!!! MUST BE MY DAD OR MY KOR liao.. when i reached home, they both not at home so i havent confirmed who ate it. *sobs

then my ben er jie just appeared. she just reached home lah. then.. mei xiang dao.. she also cut her hair today! 姐妹。 haha. she also cut a lot leh.. hurhur.

tmr need to get up early. sian... then i dunno how to get to tat safra. sian... sian ah sian. later i go maple. heh. byEe