Sunday, December 25, 2005

woohoo. wat a christmas.

ytd nite went to a bbq at bukit batok. aiya.. only ME and my parents go only. my other siblings dun wanna go. so hor, i sit under a shelter with my parents and my... 外婆!!! my 外婆 very 可爱的 okay! (i took a photo with her. too bad cammie still with er jie. i shall upload the pic later) my 三姨 invited my cousin's father's side de 人 too. all i not shou de. so me, my parents, and my wai po sat under a shelter. i kept eating leh, cos got nth to do. then remove prawn shells for them... I REALLY ATE A LOT. my ben er ji came at 11+ for just awhile, cos she was at her fren's house and she wants me to bring her pressies home for her -.-. so since she's there with the cammie, i took a pic with my wai po before she went home. then eh... i think got one boy always bully other small kids la. he whack ball so hard one. tat time during another bbq, me, my bro and shaun (my da jie's bf) kan bu shuang him, so we went to play against them. then ytd, only me, aiya.. so ke xi.... so i din play football in the end. oh i had more than a can of beer =X

this afternoon went to si wei's house. i'm supposed to bring spaghetti but i was out last nite la, so no ingredients and u wun expect me to get up in the morning to go get them de. so eh.. while eating, that thomas keep saying he wanted spaghetti.. di siao me. and eh.. haha! the DXO.... very often ah.. the camera shoots at jing ru close up... then as it zooms out, u will see a black thing moving... as it zooms out more, u'll realise it's my head! hahaha. then ya, all of us dou bei shot le. then me, thomas and kelvin were like very pro liddat. we 3 got bring lappies, then we sit one row, we look like hackers. haha.. then transferred files... after keith left, we chatted and played cards la... had sparkling juice =)

now... i just came back from the RC bbq. hey! i can really drink man! oh ytd i had more than 1 can of beer. then just now... i had red wine, white wine, beer, a bit of wat barcley, martel... i'm still not drunk! this proves that i'm my dad's nv er lah.. see ah:

we both have mian bao lian ( ERm..... dot dot dot)
we both have dimples (ytd when i take photo with wai po, got ppl praise me okay!)
we both can drink

my tat ai mian zi de ge ge.. he one shot drink finish his barcley -.-. YES HE'S DRUNK. now i'm in his room- he playing ps2, i play with lappy.

i shall go drink tea and bathe soon.. i still wanna maple too. hehes. byEe!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!