Saturday, December 17, 2005

recently too many late nites and to much choco.. now i have a lot pimples -.-

today went to orchard with my bro.. haha.. he bought 1 gundam model from sunshine plaza, 1 vcd from poh kim, 2 albums from hmv. one of the albums costs 40+... haha. ken hirai's jing xuan + dvd. me leh... i only see see things.. christmas pressies...other day bah. i want to buy de pants no have my size.... then go causeway point awhile... bk no seats so da bao at lot one.. then aiya, my bro so stupid... me and him no freq ah...

and so sad.. this wk no k dao ge. few days ago was still fan-ing over 2 k ge sessions on thurs and fri. then on tues or wed, i was so happy that thurs one was cancelled. haha. then fri de.. ytd cancelled it cos not a lot ppl. so.. no more. no more. no more!

then just now my da jie called me... she asked me to go to cck station to help her carry all her christmas pressies home. yuan lai is becos she will be k-ing at lot one's kbox. she's still k-ing now.. she got ask me if i want.. good leh hor? if i go, she pay, i no need to pay at all. haha. but! i never.. cos.. she k-ing with all her colleagues. i go = weird.

so i carried all her stuff back.. SO HEAVY. cos got 2 bottle de wine/whisky watever plus other boxes. now waiting for one thing to dl finish.. then i can go maple liaos. and hor.. qi si wo le.. one of my fav anime, no fansubs sub it liao....! -.- i can only find raw ones...