Monday, September 06, 2004

hmm hmm..

last friday:

went to study after school. met up jin and cindy at woodlands. jin and me went to the lib first to do e math... haha... yes.. i make silly mistakes. then ah.. the eng vocab thingy... cindy help me lo.. my proverbs and idioms really sucks.. well, they marked my work and left goodie signs on them if i had done them correctly. haha.

ran hou ne, jin left to go k ge... me and cindy went to have dinner at causeway's kfc. then.. we walked around, waiting for 7pm to arrive.. but ah, when we were at dunno which floor, i saw 933 de gong zuo ren yuan.. not sure who they were cos their back facing us.. so we rushed down eh... hahahahaha. then... yay!! ling zhi!!! i called her... first two times too soft le.. then 3rd time i called her louder, then she turned and said (i think) "you shen me shi ma?" then i was hlding the marker and the file with construction papers inside.. goodiE... she took the marker and shook it harder than me. haha. wah... gooDie goodiE! she wrote a lot of jia you on my paper.. then cindy got show her some sms-es. wooohoo!!! then we he zhao... when me and ling zhi getting ready... she asked me my name and my sch's name (mei xiang dao dang tian hui pai shang yong chang).. then cindy also took pic with her... hahahahah. soooooooooooOO happy. =D. later on got that game... no one volunteer to go up... so ling zhi said " xiao ying, lai". then cindy and xf laugh. then ling zhi continued " xie he zhong xue de xiao ying.. " made me so pai seh... so me and cindy went up... i'm not goodie at describing those stuff la. haha. lian lei le cindy hor? haha. too bad cindy dunno the fax number of 933 lo.. xf took pics of us ah... haha. after the whole session, we had xf to help us take a he zhao. goodie! =D

last saturday:

went to sch in the morning... went to serangoon straight after that. then ah.. i 1.40pm liddat jiu reach le. qi si wo ah.. everybody came late. hai hao ah jin still not so late. so we proceeded to somewhere to do the club banner. before that, went to buy some paints lo...

when we started doing- jin did the measurements and drew most of the stuff. me, jin and desmond painted the chinese words... ping and eddery painted the english ones... then me and jin also painted the fish... xing ku desmond le, he outline the words... wa... goodie goodie of him. had to pa zai di shang to do it. ran hou ne... paul and kenneth came. they came when me, jin and ping were at the shops there.. then ne, when we were at the shops there, jin got say she had to meet her frens... then ah, i also cannot too late go home ma. so left with paul and kenneth to have dinner. had dinner at compass point. then jin go find her fren at the orange julius. paul drove me and kenneth home. goodie. so ne, des, ping and edde still doing the banner... think they that night still had to paint the flowers.. oh ya, that day also kinda took the pics of the process with edde's phone. ya... so all of us had put in our effort.. i admit i din do much la.. cos i dunno how to draw. but i helped in painting.. haha..

sunday:

past few days/ weeks i din have enough sleep.. so ne, i slept till 3pm + then wake up.. consider not very long le ba. sleep for around 10-11 hours only. my record was sleeping for 18 hours.. haha. hmm hmm.. sunday... wad did i do huh? can't remember... but i know i dreamt of ling zhi. goodie! the dream was kinda weird... i was lost in dunno where. then ah, i came into dunno wad shop. looks like a clinic, cos alot ppl queuing liddat.. then hor, i suddenly saw ling zhi! haha! then suddenly cindy and jin dunno came out from where... then we 3 tok photo with ling zhi at the counter there... weird dream... haha... ytd.. dunno wad i was doing at home...

monday:

haha... today funny day with xf... met her at JE to go study together. i was late... she was later... then ah, went to popular to look at magazines... wooo... got jing ru~. then ne, went to guardian. i bought chewing gum... ran hou ne, jiu qu have lunch... had long john silver. the queue so long... xf queued for so long.. and i waited for so long... after lunch, met hazel to pass to her the hp straps.. then me and xf finally went to the lib. haha

we were finding tables... then no vacant ones... so we use those seats as tables... then... bu dao one hour, me and xf got chased out by the security le. dammit. so... we went to poh kim... haha... went walk walk... then went to IMM... went to the 4th and 5th floor.. la la la... boring there... then went down... then, went to GIANT... die die... i bought A LOT of munchies... chicken rings... those tapioca fries, keropok, biscuits... -_-. jiu zhe yang.. 7+ left IMM... din study much at all today... haix... on the way home, saw my sis on 172. she board the bus din see me, still sit in front of me. blur ah she. haha. then i call her lor. then bought some stuff again before going home... la la la...then my leg very itchy. dammit. i going... byE