Sunday, September 12, 2004

wings of love

yEah.. jing ru's new album is grEat.. i LOVE all the songs...

ytd at sembawang music queuing to get the album, me and jin heard the store playing this album.. yi ting jiu xi huan... goodiE.... =D

really like all songs eh.. goodie! goodie! goodie! goodie! goodie! goodie!

Fri:

morning ne.. met up with cindy, xiaofan and limin to go airport.. kinda suay... cos jing ru taking same flight with SHE. but ah... also hai hao got SHE fans there.. cos only me, jin and cindy are jing ru fans there... we pulled ppl to help us cheer.. -_-. anyway, we were standing at the front.. dunno if jing ru saw us.. but jin's fren was holding on the the f-i-s-h placards. goodie. erm.. i taking the video wor.. dun blame me ah.. i know not very stable.. haha.. even ran when the thing is still recording.. :p

then.. went to raine's house.. played her keyboard.. wah.. i really play dao bu xiang zou. haha. anyway, after that wo men jiu went to suntec. lm left after seeing SHE at the airport.. so got me, xf, xf's fren( SHE fan), cindy, jin, raine and me at the xin guang da dao.. i was standing at the second row.. edde they all reached at 6 plus dui ma? they cheering at the back. then ah.. when energy came, everybody really squeeze man.. then when SHE came, i din really see them.. when fish came, i hardly can record video.. cos the ppl in front of me were taller.. so i needa raise up my hands.. then blood not flowing properly.. my hands very soon no energy. haha. hai hao xf standing behind me hold my arm. haha.

after xin guang da dao.. went inside lor.. wah.. watching SHA ah.. so high! me and xf were feeling high throughout the show. just that we din cheer for faye wong, jolin, and of cos he yao shan... eeeks! i think the whole crowd booed when she won the chang xiao album thing. booo!!!!! me and xf boooo man.. then when showing the video, me and xf use placards to block our view... eeks man, sun ho sucks.

hmm hmm.. wad else ne... yEah, we shouted for jing ru, fir, she, tanya.. haha. goodie! superstar rocks! yan wei die too! goodie! haha.. i know it's quite inconsiderate to stand when jing ru is performing, but ah, since everyone of us was high and standing, dun care behind de ppl.. woo!

the event ended late.. i end up taking night rider to woodlands and took cabbie home. on the NR, i saw nr3... but lazy to move so never alight and take that bus home. when me and xf alighted ne.. we walked towards her house lor.. on the way ah, wo men bei yi zhi zhang lang xiao dao. dammit. hahaha. i was feeling tired ya. after that scare, wo qing xing le. haha. so i took a cabbie home.. and told xf to sms me when she reach home. she also asked me to do that.. ran hou ne.. we both reached home at around the same time. haha. then ah.. that cindy... never went home.. haha.. li hai li hai.. if i alone i wont.. anyway, i can't. haha.

Sat:

oh goodie! haha.. hmm. me and jin yu were late to meet cindy. anyway, cindy was there real early. hahah. goodie... bishan de qian chang hui.. goodie! quan ya zhou shou mai qian chang hui.. goodie! hmm hm.. i recorded jing ru's performance.. after that my hands went numb. haha.. -_-. when start to qian le ne, fishdream went up together lo. goodie. jing ru talked to me! so happy.. ahaha... but i a bit hou hui... cos i showed her my ben lian! she was looking at me when she talking yar. then after she talked to me, she smile to me.. then i smiled too.. but very STIFF de! alamak.. ben lian shang chang... -_-. then ah.. wo shou ma... i panicked.. haha.. cos my left hand was holding something.. told my sis abt this.. then she say i'm still as clumsy as ever... -.-

hmmm.. jin, cindy and me stayed to see the whole thing. goodie man, jing ru sang yong qi. haha.. before she go, we shouted " jing ru xin ku le! ji de hao hao xiu xi!" erm.. should be something liddat la. muahaha.. she got see us. goodie =D but i record de very shaky :p

at suntec ne.. waited till my legs pain man.. fren saw us on tv.. haha.. jing ru sang ning xia.. goodie.. =D. but she came awhile only... maybe like wad jin said, jing ru should not have gone to suntec that event. cos since friday we can see that she is very tired le.. then she only went there to perform one song.. anyway...

i enjoyed this holiday le. gotta study liaox... today never go see ling zhi :(. but i'm happy that we're standing on the same ground everyday le. hahaha! mood now ne.. is happy. cos jing ru album is really goodie! haha =D =D =D now playlist playing ning xia.. ~zhi liao ye shui liao, an xin de shui liao~ goodie!

wo ke yi jia zhuang kan bu jian, ye ke yi tou tou de xiang nian..~~~