Sunday, September 26, 2004

lala

haha.. i haven't gone to bed. -_-

erms, got ppl say i bian dao le eh. zen me ban? i look dao mahx? still rem that day... i go woodlands lib.. got 2 gals and a guy behind my frens and i. when they leaving, my fren i was looking at something behind them. they said i diao them. diaox... -_-. where got. still dare to hurl vulgarities.. eeks, who want to look at them.. zi zuo duo qing. so i turned back, then xf and i laugh.. haha.. they hor, very inconsiderate de. on their discman loud loud. somemore is FIR and JJ, so noisy... erm, maybe la, i did diao at them. i did turn a few times and look at them cos they on music very loud.. i believe not me only ba, other ppl also cannot tahan them. la la...

oh ya... i'm influenced greatly by htf.. la la la la la la, la la la la la la la la la la la la. sometimes i grin/laugh de sound, like htf de.. and sometimes when my sis kinda poke me, i very naturally make that "ooO!" sound, like htf when they got stab or wad.. haha..

i'm quite tired yar... today got exercise.. haha.. i go try to slp le. byE.