Saturday, September 18, 2004

i'm still alive..

yEah.. just blog here to let u guys know i'm still functioning.. haha.. lazy lazy.. but got one thing i wanna say man... that stupid teacher / discipline mistress...

this morning ne.. eh, i mean friday morning, me and my 2 frens got caught by the discipline mistress for not tying up our hair... she very mei li mao leh.. we 3 ah, stand in front of her lo. then she check our attire. one of my frens din put on her name tag, cos she forgot. then ah, that DM search her pocket with her hands leh, took out my fren's name tag and threw it on the floor. after that still ask her pick up.. stupid... then ah, somemore she search de pocket, is the breast pocket... so mei li mao.. still pull our hair. humph!

i untied my hair once we reach the class room... then hor, during recess, lm and i went down late.. so was xf. so bell ring le, we 3 still trying to finish our food.. i still have more then half of the amount left, when i saw the discipline mistress. there was food in my mouth, and lm din see her. ( lm and i were 2 of the 3 gals who got caught in the monring). SO... i let out a weird sound/voice. haha. then she turned and looked. she lucky ah she.. she only bought drinks... so left a little, she jiu ran up to the hall to line up le. then ah... me ah.. i stuff one piece of cha shao into my mouth, then ran up too le. left xf help us put the plates and cup back. haha... conclusion ne...? we hum lor. haha.. cos that DM really MLM de.. last time i abit of shirt tucking out only, she pull my whole shirt out and ask me to tuck EVERYTHING in, in front of her. HUMPH! everything in... so tood... of cos after doing it le, i walk away and tuck out. haha..

my eyes going to close liaox... haha... BUT, let me stress again... JING RU'S NEW ALBUM IS GOODIE!