Tuesday, May 24, 2005

dunno is it becos i nua-ed at home too many days liao. then my house perhaps acted as a fridge.. hur.. just now.. my didi was telling me and my er ji something. well, dunno he blah blah blah wat. then... i made a cold joke out of it.. haha! i said it in the same way as i say " ta diao dao mua ji!". that tone and look, dong ma? hurhurhur. then i laugh till i bend down.. my er jie laugh till her hair band dropped. hahahahas

anyways.. today was my last day of work.. gave my colleagues kit kats and mentos, those small sticks de. when i distributing i was feeling a bit weird.. haha.. then.. hur.. i even took a pic with the boss.. the photo look like father and daughter.. ta zi ji xian zhe me shuo de. hur. maybe cos shirt abt same colour. hahas. after work ne, when i was on the bus, i started to miss my workplace le leh... haixyo... zhen mei yong de cxy. tho work abt 4 months only.. haha.. but anyways, this may not be my last day also. hahas.

now watching chan u.. that oscar so ben! anyways.. i'm still waiting for my da jie to reach home.. hurhur.. got impt stuff to discuss with her. i go concentrate on tv liao lo. byEe