Sunday, May 08, 2005

mother's day!

yeaps, i changed my blog de song liao.. it's goodie. haha. cos is ayumi de song.. =D haha. i think her songs are nice la.. saw her concert i will ji pi ge da de... cos u know la, tokyo dome and other arenas so big, then her concert is bao man one.. then everybody very united de ya, jump and sing and dance together.

haha.. mother's day liao.. hmm.. went outside to have dinner just now, cos tmr sure a lot ppl de.. let u all see my bros and er jie.. hahahahaha. they ying ying bei wo pai de.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my er jie.. this zhao pian a bit chou.. she will kill me.. hahas

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wearing cap tat guy is my elder bro.. the other shi wo de didi.. both so big size.. haha..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my green tea! too bad no heaven and earth de...


my elder bro helped me finished my food.. but hey!, it's zi cha leh.. and i din finish.. weird leh. haha.. got my fav sweet and sour pork.. and got cai miao, mai pian xia, tie ban dou fu ( i like also!), and dunno wat tian ji. so few dishes only also take so long cai lai.. so we had satays too. hahas.. hmmm, when we eat ne, i was sms-ing someone also, so ah, my er jie kept saying me. hahas.. ya and that someone is the one who help me bought the colour band.. hahaha. thanks yar

now i'm having coke.. watching man utd vs west brom.. later gonna have my m&m's too.. muahahas.. then come back play my game.