Tuesday, May 31, 2005

phew... so tired.. reached home near 4pm. then gonna go take nap after this entry.

when going to sch i was swaying man.. BU GOU SHUI MIAN. then so suay de.. ytd one guy on train beside me keep kao guo lai. eh, the one on my left keep kao guo lai, the one on my right his legs was opening bigger and bigger. cos they were slping. hahas.. then hai hao the man got off soon. then! today.. a female keep kao guo lai.. -.-. yue kao yue heavy.. i think my shoulder might be very comfy. haha!

sianx day.. me and my classmates dunno wat the timetable toking so we went to sch when we do not have to. wasted! could have slpt at home.. then erm.. spent quite a lot on food today. and.. wo jue de my mum increased my allowance! hur. but maybe she give de is for 2 days use la.. haha.. oh.. today when eating ah.. i laugh till pengs man... stomach so pain.. hahahhaha. then erm, i got tell them cold jokes.. hur. they say they were really cold.. then hur.. wo hen xiang shen me dou ke yi che dao leng xiao hua leh.. can le. and hor.. hurhurhur.. today got 2 person say wo zhang de xiang jing ru leh! shuo wo bu gao xing shi jia de. but only some angles la i think.

OH! i've got a new nickname for ling... dunno she has this nickname le ma. but i still think maomi is nicer. hahas. i go slp liaox... YAWNS... byEe.