Wednesday, May 18, 2005

first day of orientation..

let me tell u all guys my whole DAY spent in nyp bahx...

okays.. i was the first one to reach the meeting place to meet xf and ky. haha! i'm early too! anyways.. we reachd yck at around 8.15 lor.. then.. wo men jiu disperse le. me go MIT, they go IT. the talk in the auditorium was so long and boring.. i almost fell aslp.. me and others dou shi stone. all never talk to each other, bu ran jiu shi sms.. then had a break.. their cake, curry puff and chun juan.. EEKS.. all i bite a bit jiu throw le. hahas. during break hor, me and my class ppl sit in circle ma.. jiu got intro each other. then got one black guy is called yoga. haha. then the gal beside me( yl) and me jiu immediately um chio.. oops.. then wo men jiu kai shi talk liaox.. haha.

then went back to the auditorium.. on the way i zhu dong talked to another gal (n). hahas.. after bu jiu wo men went to have lunch.. then discussed cheers and class name.. me in first class leh. hahas. as in 1,2,3... i'm in 1. haha. oh got tour around the campus too.. we three walked tog.. me, n, and yl.

then more talks.. sianx.. until 3.30 liddat then go tut room. filled some forms then practise cheer. then all MIT classes go downstairs sit.. my class then play those games which they usually will play during orientation.. HOHO.. i danced the BANANA DANCE. soemtimes at home wo dance gei wo er jie, ta dou jue de er xin le. now is whole class dance..( cos of some reason). then i think i was the most enthu gal to dance. haha! :$ you ji hui zai biao yan gei ni men kan.

hmmm.. then play bombing game.. chicken dance and banana dance.. i prefer banana de. haha! hmmm.. that yl is more talkative de.. stay in tampines >.<. then n is very quiet de.. stay in serangoon. BUT!, it's the first day only.. ren bu ke mao xiang. HUR. before we go home some of us exchanged numbers.. ben lai tmr i dun wan go de, but xian zai i;m going lo.. cos someone ask me go. hahas

CONCLUSION.... it would have been a sianx day if i had not opened my golden mouth. HUR. i just reached home ya. sis bathe finish liao. i shall go bathe and slp too le. YAWNS. byEe