Thursday, January 26, 2006

being complained by lynn and yenleng.. last time i used to say the both of them, cos they seldom blog.. now they say me..

so now i gonna do this, since i'm being tagged by jin and ling.

Below Are The Rules:

Rule 1: List 5 weird or random things about myself.

1. I love to sleep. can slp whole day and dun go to sch =X

2. I Am A Faithful, Loyal, Die-hard 靜茹 fan!!!

3. I am a nyp/fd guai4 pi4 ( ski's one too! lol). i like to snap with my phone or cammie, even if it's just food. haha

4. I love to watch animes~~

5. nah... most exciting part.. when i doing big business ah, i will put toilet paper into the toilet bowl first. it is to prevent those water from splashing onto my butt when those stuff drop. haha!


Rule 2: 5 people whom I want them to do the quiz

1. Yen Leng
2. Lynn
3. Maryse
4. Gui Zhen
5. Ski

Rule 3: Next, leave a comment "you are tagged" on their blog and ask them to read your blog for rules.


done...!