Sunday, January 01, 2006

the sem proj is not even half done... and i stopped doing already. haha! cos i need photos lah... i did all i can for now le (A). hur.

html proj... i have not started cos i dunno wat i should do.

c prog... i dun have the paper cos i was absent. and i dunno who will be my partner.

data comm... grp one. i guess we havent started? haha.

personal development... DUH SIAN. i dun feel like touching it at all. SUDDENLY remember I STILL OWE tat teacher stuff... YL u hand up le mahs? haha

Maths.. tat worksheet on Functions are left with qns which i dunno how to do liaox.

sch stuff aside. i gonna put the list of stuff which i wanna invest/psycho my dad to buy.

cammie ( one tat i have the priority to use. haha)
speakers for my lappy. currently have Creative one in mind.
external hard disk for jing ru stuff ONLY.
external dvd writer.
air ticket to somewhere (taiwan!!!) after exams
phone? eh maybe not cos i think the phone i using now is bu cuo.

looks quite impossible for me to achieve.. maybe i bet my results for these... haha.

liddat for now loh... shuo dao handphones.. my da jie bought the pink motorola V3. she bought her bf a black one as BD pressie ma. so now they both have same phone.

i still dun feel slpy leh. -.- that tea powerful sia. i go maple then. hahahah. byEe