Friday, January 06, 2006

just got to know tat... tonight i need to go to my grandma house too -.- ... he said papa asked all of us to go. 拜天公... i think a lot of my cousins they all going also then. first time for all of us to 拜天公 tog i think...

haix... fri is me and my da jie de Anime night de... oh i started to watch Honey and Clover last week(i downloaded the whole series LONG AGO. haa). it's a funny anime.. i think my da jie finishing them liaos cos she almost every nite will watch.. my da jie watch de animes bi wo duo le! cos she always ask me for more(i'm being haunt-ed..), wo jiu hui pass to her those i got a lot of epis de.. she's completing wat i have le.. maybe the next time she ask for more, i pass her ichigo or he is my master. haha.

blood+ and shakugan, wait for me! for now, i shall go touch my c prog notes le......