Tuesday, January 17, 2006

finally.. back from sch. almost came back without attending the math lecture cos i was so slpy...

anyways.. because i 缺乏運動, just now i climbed up the stairs.. so i now still panting abit.. haha. then so suay... i climb till 10th floor de shi hou, somebody is smoking there -.- ... make me cannot breath.. was climbing two by two steps de, after inhaling some 2 手煙,我就CMI liao.. THEN... when i reach home, living room reek of thinner cos papa painting the whole house.. so i guess my lungs now are very dirty -.-....

since house is quite messy and dusty, i wun be online so often these few days cos i got no place in the living room to use lappy. now i'm in my room.. but the connection not so goodie...

oh btw, i highlight my hair le! went with mama to the salon ytd. since she's there.. i had my hair trimmed.. then when she abt to start dye-ing her hair, i asked if i can highlight.. muahahas~~. looks quite nice.. got few ppl say nice also le **shy** hahahah. ( i know YL and Lynn will say i jia pai seh -.-). and hor, mei xiang dao the hairdresser i always look for, is my xiao shen3 de fren. haha! then xiao shen went there ytd too. so qiao~~ the world is so small... yes the highlight on my hair is nice.. the bad thing i think abt it... my face is rounD =.=

hopefully, fri i will go to cenosis with kel and mas.. we are not going there for any shou shen plans.. we are going there for jing ru poker cards~~ haha!

finally, i just rem i had a report to rush -.-... 5 pages i think... SIAN... PD sux. had to hand up by fri 12.30.. guess have to ask someone help me hand up liao.. haha. byEe peeps

* i havent been going to other blogs cos dunno why u all de pages load so long -.-. *