Tuesday, April 25, 2006


alright. long long monday is over. tho it's a long day for me and my classmates, we were very HIGH today!

let's see...:

- lynn has really gone more perverted after the holidays. early in the morning, 1st period (lol i almost spelt it as perioN), she drew/wrote something on my lab sheet. well ya, i am not so innocent too. HAHA. then.. ya ya. she's pervert all day, spending the lecture time to "manufacture" her "products". she even took a advertisement photo for her products. haaz

- gui zzzzen and YL are falling sick. eh they are sick already i think. YL's sneeze is violent too..! heng i din sit in front of her during lecture.. lynn tio-ed all YL's saliva/mucus / watever secretion. HAHAHA. and the way gz and yl eat the pi pa gao.. wah lao... =.=. anyways, i think both of them are addicted to that stuff already. ADDICTS

- i took a lot photos today! 59 pics in total! and me and qy keep shooting videos too.. LOL.. i see our videos.. can really LAUGH man.. firstly, the way we all laugh in the videos is erm, quite horrible. and secondly, we do stupid stuff. HAHA. xiao si wo leh.. i just showed one clip to my sisters and didi, they saw my big big face. ( eh i din know qy had zoomed in when i qiang jing tou =.=)

- oh.. i ate a lot today. nan de leh. and.. i finished my dinner in around 11 minutes! that's a new record for me.. i got the Before and After photos of my chicken chop.. yea.. u can see one nicely peeled chicken skin in the After photo. LOL.

- eh now recalling, ytd i ate quite a lot too. had dinner and then shared one small tub of ice cream with kw.

- and just now on the way home, one "unexpected guest" ka jiao me. marcus and gz saved me, but then later laughed and me =.= . that kk before alighting at yew tee still tried to disturb.

so much typing.. it's becos, i'm lazy to upload pics! haha.. if u ever get to see me with my lappy, then i show u those photos and videos loh.. HAHA.