Saturday, April 01, 2006

today had dinner with cowie and ben ma. putting up 4 pics~~

Image hosting by Photobucket
well eh, this is my breakfast for today.. tuna and cheese.. look at the cheese!! muahahas..simple to make. chop chop finish

Image hosting by Photobucket
had dinner at this place after my work..

Image hosting by Photobucket
i had tom yam seafood noodle and barley.. quite spicy.

Image hosting by Photobucket
those who have not been seeing me.... look at my eye bags!!! haizz....

hmm.. been working at my sis's office for around 8 days le.. today like got a lot of things to do.. cos i need to pick calls also =.=. then got one uncle very geh gao =.=..

anyways.. ytd had lunchie with 7 other ppl. then the converstation was quite huanny oness.. haha.. then yar, i also ytd then fa xian that yuan lai XiuLing also like milla jovovich de!!! wahaha.. i watched R.E thrice.. she watched twice.. hurhur. then R.E 2 we both watched once nia loh. shuo dao milla.. WHEN CAN I GO TO WATCH ULTRAVIOLET