Wednesday, April 26, 2006



bah! i'm bored.

anyways.. i just came back from meeting my sis. just abt 45 mins at cck central, i've met so many ppl. LOL

- saw aiying and her sis @ NTUC. haaz i know her sis at NYP.

- shannon was giving out kbox flyers.

- saw jane at bus 300 queue there. she used v sign to hi one. so i gave the sign back. bahhh

- and this is very not expected! i saw juliet at my house here de car park entrance. she lives at senja loh.. haa. she's here to teach tuition. and she very huanny... she asked me "she's ur mother ah?". LOL... she say my da jie. i laughed out man. HAHAHAHA

alrightss... today i was not a goodie gal. haaz. pon e learning and went to bugis.. teacher called all of us.. too bad my phone silent mode so i din pick her call. bah!! phin's is nice, hor? gz and yl?