Saturday, October 15, 2005

suay.

suay suay suay.

my sis workplace hoh, the door can be unlocked if the worker scans his or her thumb/index finger on the thingy. for me, i need to scan dunno how many times then will successful. and only my index finger can.

got once.. finally yi ci ok. but! as i go in, wo chuang dao na ge men -.-. knee pain.

then many times in the office, wo hui bei another door dian4 dao4 (atmosphere too dry) -.-. fingers shocked.

this morning, i got migraine....

later in the afternoon.. i go toilet then almost cannot go back in cos tat scanner keep saying "fail to verify". =
i just bathed. while i was bathing i cut my index finger -.- . hai hao next wk no need work there liao.

now.... i cannot find any plaster cos dunno took my box away... when i got the cut, i cut feel the sharp thingy pierce thru and slice my flesh. *pouts*. as i have quite deep de jing shi, i need to see CLOSELY to see the cut. at first no blood. but i can feel tat it's a deep cut. then i press one side, then so ER.. i can see inside then it started to bleed..... my poor index finger...... ='(