Tuesday, October 18, 2005

today... working was sian. cos i'm like being isolated in one corner.. the person beside me on leave ... so i write things till i wanna fall aslp. hai hao i got buy mocha. but the weather's already quite cold le.. i was shivering in the office... COLD

the work is sian. but the ppl there are entertaining. haha. tho few of them have those FIERCE LOOKING face, i think they very comical leh. or maybe they see me xiao mei mei so never fierce me =\. let's see...

eh... oh. this person look like one of the SHE members.. let's name her A. then in front of her seat is B. i went to B's seat cos needa ask something ( or get something? i forgot le). then A gang hao came back to the office. then i think i spoke very fast. i said " ni zhen de hen xiang S.H.E de Hebe leh.". cos i was speaking to myself liddat, she din catch wat i said. then she pays attention, eyes open big big, mouth slightly opened.. looking at me.. so i repeated. after i said it again, she gave me the SIANZ face.. eyes become 2 lines -_______-. then B was at her desk jia jia digging for things, and um chio-ing. hahaa.. A dun like to hear ppl saying she look like Hebe.. hahaha.. i knew it but i still wanna say. hur.

and one more.. i wanna go to B again for something. haha.. then hoh.. A was asking her for stuffs too. so as B was busy finding stuff. me and B chatted abit nia. she said " 你回来了喉?". me, " 对咯。 有没有想我? ( in a shy tone. haha)". A, "想~. 有想你~". then i give the 鸡皮疙瘩expression.. haha.. then B suddenly chap in, " 她常想你嘞. 有没有每天都在打喷嚏?"

bu hao yi si ah A. everytime i see u, i will um chio.

now.. i better go bathe loh.. sisters and bro dou bathed liao. my turn!